Workplace Giving enables you to make a regular donation to Heart Research Australia through your payroll, directly from your pre-tax pay.
The tax benefits are immediate; no need to keep and find your tax receipts!
- Try the Workplace Giving Tax Calculator to see how much you can save on tax each year
- You can give as much or as little as you’d like – just $5, $10 or $20 a month can have a big impact
- At any time you can opt out or change your donation amount
- Automated payments mean you don’t have to remember to make your donation each month – it’s all taken care of by your payroll department
- Your employer may agree to match your donations
- With fellow employees also donating, you are all working collectively towards making a big difference
How to support Heart Research Australia
- Check with your HR Department to see if your company is part ofGood2Give (link is my.good2give.ngo) and follow the easy steps to set up your profile. Then search for and choose Heart Research Australia.
- Or you can download and complete our Workplace Giving Authorisation form to authorise regular donations from your pay for Heart Research Australia. Please give this form to your Payroll Manager and send a copy to Heart Research Australia.