Fundraising for Heart Research Australia is not only hearty good fun, but it also helps us support our wonderful researchers in their quest to reduce the devastating and heart breaking impact heart disease has on families and friends.
There are so many ways you can fundraise to help protect Australia’s hearts. We have everything you need to make your activity a huge success. From fun fundraising ideas to support and advice, we have everything you need to help you get started.
- National RED FEB – Wear Red on a date of your choosing in February on behalf of someone you know affected by heart disease. Keep families together for longer, by raising funds for heart research. Who are YOU wearing RED for?
- Host an Event – Register with our I Love Life community program and get creative with your fundraising event
- Raise funds during a sporting event – Sign up to fundraise during a sporting event. Simply choose Heart Research Australia as your charity of choice
- In Memory – Create a long-lasting, personalised tribute page to share with family and friends, all while raising money to support life-saving heart research
- In Celebration – Donations in lieu of gifts are simple to arrange and are the perfect alternative gift for any celebration you have in mind, be it a wedding, birthday, anniversary, christening or naming day