Fundraising for Heart Research Australia is not only hearty good fun, but it also helps us support our wonderful researchers in their quest to reduce the devastating and heart breaking impact heart disease has on families and friends.
There are so many ways you can fundraise to help protect Australia’s hearts. We have everything you need to make your activity a huge success. From fun fundraising ideas to support and advice, we have everything you need to help you get started.
- REDFEB – Wear Red any time in February on behalf of someone you know who has been affected by heart disease and fundraise for life saving heart research. Who are YOU wearing RED for?
- Host an Event – Sign up and register your event and get fundraising! We can help as much or as little as you like but most importantly, have fun!
- Raise funds during a sporting event– Sign up to fundraise during a sporting event. Create a team, share your fundraising link to friends and family and help our researchers find breakthroughs in heart disease.
- In Memory – Create a long-lasting, personalised tribute page to share with family and friends, all while raising money to support life-saving heart research
- In Celebration – Donations in lieu of gifts are simple to arrange and are the perfect alternative gift for any celebration you have in mind, be it a wedding, birthday, anniversary, christening or naming day