Become a Heart Hero
Heart Heroes are an amazing group of dedicated supporters who donate monthly to ensure crucial first-stage research into heart disease continues.
Monthly gifts are one of the most effective ways for us to be able to plan, budget and invest in innovative research that can lead to life-saving medical breakthroughs.
Your monthly gift will help to:
- Fund a dedicated team of world-class cardiologists and researchers who are working on a range of life-saving projects to identify better ways to detect, treat and prevent heart disease
- Provide financial support for two Professorial Chairs of Cardiology in association with Sydney University
- Support an emerging generation of medical researchers through the funding of PhD and early-career scholarships.
Becoming a Heart Hero is easy. Each month an agreed amount is deducted from your bank account or credit card. You’ll be in control of your support – you can increase, decrease or cancel at any time and at the end of the financial year you’ll receive a consolidated tax receipt. You will also receive regular updates about the progress of research projects and how your generous donations are being used.
- $25 a month can support our early and mid-career scholarship students – emerging researchers who are dedicating their careers to crucial vital first-stage research into heart disease.
- $35 a month can help our most-experienced, senior researchers to conduct ambitious, ground-breaking research while mentoring and supporting emerging researchers.
- $50 a month can help provide our researchers with world class, cutting edge technology and equipment for their laboratories.
Heart Heroes are the life-blood of Heart Research Australia. With your support, we can make medical breakthroughs in heart disease happen, and ultimately keep families together for longer.
Complete the donation form below to confirm your Monthly Donations, and help us give heart to the future.
Donate today to give heart to the future
Heart disease affects 2 in 3 Australian families. Your monthly or one-off donation can help make medical breakthroughs in heart disease happen.