Raffle Program Terms and Conditions
Who do we use to undertake our professional fundraising?
OneContact (formerly Contact Centres Australia (CCA)) is a national call centre which manages fundraising campaigns for a number of leading Australian charities. OneContact currently administers the I Love Life raffle campaign on behalf of Heart Research Australia.
You can find out more about OneContact here: www.onecontact.com.au
What should people expect from fundraising agents working on behalf of Heart Research Australia?
Fundraising agents who conduct fundraising activities on behalf of Heart Research Australia must at all times be honest, professional and courteous.
We expect each fundraising agent to be able to provide clear and factual information about Heart Research Australia, explain how the money raised is to be used and answer questions in an informed manner.
Fundraising agents working on behalf of Heart Research Australia can be recognised in the following way:
- Agents will introduce themselves by stating “I am calling on behalf of Heart Research Australia from OneContact”
- Agents will offer the Heart Research Australia enquiries number – 1800 068 013 on all sales
- Agents will offer a reference number on all sales calls
- Agents will offer both the Heart Research Australia CFN and ABN on request
What can I do if I have a concern?
If at any time you have a concern about the way in which a fundraiser is operating, you should contact the Heart Research Australia on 9436 0056 or email [email protected]
We will address your concern as soon as possible.
We take the rights of donors to Heart Research Australia very seriously. An overview of Heart Research Australia donor rights are as follows.
Heart Research Australia values each and every person who donates to our organisation.
To ensure that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Heart Research Australia, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organisation’s mission, of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes. (underlined words to be linked)
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s governing Board, and to expect the Board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities.
- To have access to the organisation’s most recent annual financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given and of their status regarding tax deductibility.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition with the donor’s permission.
- To expect that all relationships with donors will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired agents
- To have your name deleted from mailing lists and calling lists upon your request.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and transparent answers.
Heart Research Australia values each and every person who donates to our organisation. Your generosity enables us to fund pioneering research into the detection, prevention and treatment of heart disease. This funding would not be possible without community support. Thank you.
If at any time you have any concerns or enquiries about your donation to Heart Research Australia, we invite you to contact us on (02) 9436 0056 or email [email protected]
This website is owned and operated by Heart Research Australia. Information on this website is provided for general information only. Information should be used in conjunction with specific medical advice from your cardiologist, cardiac surgeon, rehabilitation team, or other qualified health professionals who can determine your individual medical needs.
Content on this website has been developed by the Fundraising, Marketing and Communications Department of Heart Research Australia, in consultation with qualified professionals in heart disease research, prevention, treatment, education and rehabilitation.
We acknowledge the contributions of many people and organisations. In particular, we acknowledge the Northern Sydney Central Coast Area Health Service, and the Department of Cardiology and the North Shore Cardiovascular Centre at Sydney’s Royal North Shore Hospital.
The information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks, graphics, and website ‘look and feel’ are owned by Heart Research Australia, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Where research or reference material, text or illustrative material is not owned by Heart Research Australia, the author is acknowledged at the end of the page, or where the reference occurred.
Heart Research Australia’s logo and name are trade marks of Heart Research Australia, and may not be used as part of your business, or in connection with any goods or services, or any fundraising on our behalf without the prior written consent of Heart Research Australia.
Use of content
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, frame, upload to a third party, transmit or distribute in any way any of the content of this website without the prior written consent of Heart Research Australia or other named copyright owner, unless the use is by an educational institution for educational purposes, or for personal and non-commercial use.
Donation refund policy
If you have made a donation in error please contact Heart Research Australia on 1800 999 060 (in Australia) or +61 2 9436 0056, or email your receipt/confirmation email to [email protected] and we will refund this for you.
Heart Research Australia ABN 62 002 839 072 ACN 002 839 072
Incorporated as a public company limited by guarantee on 3 October 1986. Endorsed as a health promotion charity and income tax exempt charitable entity under Subdivision 50-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. Endorsed as a deductible gift recipient under Subdivision 30-BA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. Authority to Fundraise for Charitable Purposes under the provisions of Section 16 of the Charitable Fundraising Act 1991. Authority Number CFN12857 granted by Office of Charities, NSW Department of Gaming and Racing.