Host an Event
Are you interested in holding a fundraising event in your community? Fantastic! Anyone can fundraise under our I Love Life community campaign. Every contribution; no matter how large or small helps.
Support from community groups and individuals just like you is crucial to helping fund our researchers, whose research projects can lead to great discoveries, new treatments and reduced mortality rates.
The options to support I Love Life are endless…your event or activity can be at your workplace, with your sports team, school, community group or as an individual. Heart Research Australia will provide you with advice, tools and support to help you organise and maximise the potential of your fundraising activity or event.
Some FUNdraising ideas to get you going!
- Hold a Wear Red Day with a special morning or afternoon tea for a donation
- Host a heart healthy breakfast or dinner for your friends and family for a gold coin donation
- Ask your local gym or exercise class to donate their takings for the day
- Wear your heart on your sleeve! Get your team to wear our specially designed sports tape during a sporting event
- Hold a trivia night at your club or school
- Create your own fundraising page here – this is the easiest way to collect donations and share your event via email and social media once you’re ready to start promotions
- Review our Fundraising Guidelines and find out what’s involved in hosting a community event
- Take a look at our Fundraising Guide for handy tips to help you get the most from your event or activity
- Stay in touch to receive as much support from us as possible
For further information please email us at [email protected] or call 02 9436 0056.