Heart Smart Pocket Guide Survey – Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and details on the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who receive an invitation to participate in a survey directly from Heart Research Australia (“the Promoter”) via SMS from 20th October 2017.
3. Entries open at 9am AEST on Friday the 20th of October 2017 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday the 28th February 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. No donation is necessary to enter or participate. On completion and submission of the survey, individuals are automatically entered into the competition for the chance to win.
5. To enter, the individual must, during the Promotional Period, successfully complete the online survey Question 5 (“Tell us why heart research is important to you”).
6. Individuals who start the survey but do not submit it, will not be eligible to go into the draw to win a prize.
7. Each participant can enter only once (by completing the survey).
8. The total prize pool is valued at $500. The prizes are five (5) Coles Group & Myer GiftCards valued at $100 each.
9. At the end of each calendar month, commencing in October 2017, and ending in February 2018, surveys will be reviewed and all surveys where Question 5 (“Tell us why heart research is important to you”) has been answered, will be reviewed and one winner (per month) determined by a panel of at least three Heart Research Australia employees, and will be judged on detail, relevance, impact and authenticity. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified via email or phone. If the Promoter is unable to reach winners by 30th April 2018, the Promoter reserves the right to select new winners.
10. There is a limit of one prize per individual.
12. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the online survey is the entrant’s responsibility.
16. This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts sitting in Australian States and Territories.
17. The Promoter is Heart Research Australia (ABN 62 002 839 072) of Building 52, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, NSW 2065, ph 02 9436 0056. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to Heart Research Australia via [email protected] or 02 9436 0056.