Raffle drawn Friday 2 August
50-50 Raffle – How it works
- 50-50 Raffle is on-sale Friday 26 July 2019.
- Ticket sales close at 11:00am AEST Friday 2 August 2019 (unless sold out before).
- Winner is drawn at 11:30am AEST Friday 2 August 2019.
- Entry is open to all residents of New South Wales over 18 years of age. This includes employees, officers or immediate family members of Heart Research Australia (provided they do not reside in Victoria, in which case they would be ineligible for entry by state law).
- There are 500 tickets available at $10 each.
- All proceeds from ticket sales go into the ‘Pot’ to form the cash prize pool.
- The ‘Pot’ is the cash prize pool which is split 50-50 between the winner and Heart Research Australia.
- The maximum potential ‘Pot’ size is $5,000 (if all 500 tickets are sold) – this is split 50% to the winner and 50% to Heart Research Australia.
- Maximum cash prize for winner (if all 500 tickets are sold) is $2,500, with the same amount donated to Heart Research Australia.
- The final prize value and donation amount is dictated by the number of tickets sold.
- Our 50-50 Raffle is hosted online by Cause Connect – a trusted fundraising partner of Heart Research Australia.
- Winners will be notified by Heart Research Australia by email or phone on Friday 2 August 2019. The winning ticket number will be published on our Facebook page and the Cause Connect raffle site.
- View the full 50-50 raffle terms and conditions here