Lamb and mushroom kebabs
500 g lean lamb round, cut into cubes
8 button mushrooms, halved
1 green capsicum, seeded and diced
8 cherry tomatoes
1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
2 teaspoons mint jelly
2 teaspoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- Thread lamb and vegetables onto skewers.
- Mix marinade ingredients together and microwave for 40 seconds to combine.
- With a pastry brush, coat meat and vegetables with marinade.
- Preheat barbecue or grill to moderately hot.
- Cook kebabs for 5–10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing regularly with marinade.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2008, reproduced with permission.