As a fundraiser for Heart Research Australia, you will make a positive difference and you may inspire others to do the same!
Register your interest to fundraise
Please contact our Community and Online Fundraising Officer, Rhiannon Bell on 02 9436 0056 and she will email you a community fundraising kit (or you can find it here). It has some great information in it! Including the following;
- Fundraising Ideas
- Other ways to Give
- Tips for getting started on your Fundraising Activity
- What happens after your Activity?
- Our Contact Details
- Responsibilities as a Fundraiser
At the back of the kit is our authority to fundraise form (and it is here too). Fill it out, send it to Rhiannon and she will phone you to talk about your fundraising plans.
Once your activity is approved, we'll help you make it a success.
Organise your own activity
Set yourself a personal challenge, or achieve a goal with friends – and support the Foundation as well. You could gather sponsors for:
- a swimathon, bush walk, fun run, golf day or bike ride
- entering in a local or national sporting event
- local community work such as a beach or neighbourhood clean-up
- heart-healthy goals: giving up smoking, starting an exercise program or losing that extra kilo!