Fresh fruit salad with mango and passionfruit salsa
1 large mango, skinned and stoned
1/2 lime, juiced
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon icing sugar to taste
3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
100 g seedless grapes
2 tablespoons toasted almonds
4 mint sprigs for garnish
4 scoops frozen low-fat yogurt
- Halve passionfruit and scoop out pulp.
- Puree with mango flesh and passionfruit, lime juice and water.
- Sieve the puree.
- Taste, and add icing sugar if required.
- Place chopped kiwi fruit in a bowl with rasberries and grapes. Spoon sauce onto fruit, then top with almonds and mint sprigs.
- Serve with scoops of yoghurt.
Recipe courtesy of Fran Neylon.