Year In Review
Friday 6 December
Level 5, Kolling Building- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Watch our Videos
- Ken Done limited edition prints
- If you are a runner, for fun or competitive, why not nominate us as your chosen charity and fundraise for us
Honouring Hearts Service
Wednesday 2nd October 2013 at 10:00am
Royal North Shore Hospital Chapel
Red and White Committee's Annual Heart Health Lunch
Friday 30 August 2013
- Heart Research Australia's Research Grant Awards, Friday 7 June 2013
- RedFeb, February 2013
- 28 Day Challenge, February 2013
- Heart Research Month, February 2013
- Heart Research Day, Thursday 14 February 2013
- Annual General Meeting & Partner in Heart Health Awards Cermony,
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Our Partner in Heart Health Awards Cermony acknowledged those who have generously supported us throughout the year.
Concert in the Chapel, Wednesday 3 October 2012
A special Concert and Service of Dedication blessed our new identity and honoured those who have lost their battle with heart disease and celebrated the lives of our survivors.
- Annual Heart Health Lunch, Friday 31 August 2012
This wonderful annual luncheon, organised by volunteers the red and white committee.
- Sweetheart Challenge - Touch Footy Comp, Postponed
Due to poor weather, the Touch Footy Comp has been postponed. Future date TBC.
See the results and view the photos from last year >