Each year Heart Research Australia holds a number of fundraising and community events. This year, for the first time, we have a number of gold charity entries in the Sun-Herald City2Surf. Click below for more details.
Join us and let's conquer heart disease and heart break hill together!
- Watch our Videos
- Ken Done limited edition prints
- If you are a runner, for fun or competitive, why not nominate us as your chosen charity and fundraise for us
- Heart Research Australia's Research Grant Awards, Friday 7 June 2013
- Red and White Committee's Heart Health Lunch, Friday 30 August 2013
- World Heart Day, Sunday 29 September 2013
- Honouring Hearts Service, Tuesday 1 October 2013
- RedFeb, February 2013
- 28 Day Challenge, February 2013
- Heart Research Month, February 2013
- Heart Research Day, Thursday 14 February 2013
- Annual General Meeting & Partner in Heart Health Awards Cermony,
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Our Partner in Heart Health Awards Cermony acknowledged those who have generously supported us throughout the year.
Concert in the Chapel, Wednesday 3 October 2012
A special Concert and Service of Dedication blessed our new identity and honoured those who have lost their battle with heart disease and celebrated the lives of our survivors.
- Annual Heart Health Lunch, Friday 31 August 2012
This wonderful annual luncheon, organised by volunteers the red and white committee.
- Sweetheart Challenge - Touch Footy Comp, Postponed
Due to poor weather, the Touch Footy Comp has been postponed. Future date TBC.
See the results and view the photos from last year >