5 minutes preparation + 5 minutes cooking
5 serves of fruit in this recipe
4 bananas, peeled and sliced in half length ways
Pulp of 1 large passionfruit
4 large strawberries
½ cup low-fat natural yoghurt
Rind of ½ orange
- Preheat barbecue.
- Take 4 squares of aluminium foil and fold to make double thickness.
- Place banana in centre and sprinkle with half of passionfruit pulp.
- Turn in the edges of foil to enclose banana.
Place on barbecue and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Open up parcel, slice a strawberry on top of each parcel.
- Top with remaining passionfruit.
- In the small bowl mix yoghurt and orange rind and serve with parcel.
Recipe from Healthy Food Fast © State of Western Australia 2010, reproduced with permission.